Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogspot, block o' nonstop Queen songs.

Go to weather.com right now. Check your local weather. Look at the Doppler radar. You are seeing the future.

At first I was shocked that the forest-greens (heavy rains) and oxygenated-blood-reds (severe thunderstorms) of my youth had been replaced by this mess. The new version looked pale and sickly, like a mat of green scrambled eggs with flecks of ugly yellow parsley overlaid on a map of New York. Then I started playing around with it and realized: Praise be to the host of hosts--this is Google Earth WITH WEATHER.

Blows my mind.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm currently looking at a map of cloud temperatures of thunderstorms over the Philipines. It's a good thing I'm doing laundry today because I just creamed myself. Twice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Azulet said...

Hey I almost forgot you had a blog. It's been hard to keep up on food related news on mine, actually. So I started to write about music. Check it sometime if you have tons of time to also go to the links that I've posted in the latest entry!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home