Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogspot, Warner sibling.

This is my 75th post, which isn't a big deal, considering that TV series only become ripe for syndication after the 100th episode (RIP: The OC). Nonetheless, it's only fitting that this post arrive after protracted hiatus (what, 4 days?). I like to think of it as time bided, in order to increase the moment of the moment (planning the queen's Golden Jubilee didn't happen overnight).

So I'd like to use this landmark event to talk briefly about my new George Foreman Grill. My co-worker Pia gave it to me for the 'holidays' (bitch is Hindu, they believe in nothing), citing her belief that, of all our firm's employees, I'd benefit most. I must say, the grill is magnificent. Had she been born with the soul of Sylvia Plath instead of that of a Tyrannosaur, Star Jones could easily cook her head in this baby.

And yet, such power came in such an innocuous package, since Pia decided to transport it to me in a giant, garish Talbot's bag. The night I took it home, I told my boss I was making dinner that night with Pia's present, pointing at the bag. Now she probably thinks I'm a wild beast who feeds on raw pork chops he 'cooked' by smothering in ugly sweaters.

Do you think that's what Tyra Banks does? Harriet Meiers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home