Monday, November 28, 2005

Blogspot, pirate widow.

Through Mother's eyes I am a loser in the game show of life. She is reminded of this every time she sees me.

My coat is forever falling apart.
I smell like old ladies because of the Fung Wah Bus.
I still kiss a boy on a regular basis.

When I leave, she always packs me food. The parting gift always feels like a consolation prize though, like her own version of a Huffy bike or a microwave. It's a real shame I'm not a winner. Food, while super, still isn't an all expense paid trip to Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida.

A month ago it was a bucket of ginger barbequed lamb. This time it was peppercorned drumsticks and boiled shrimp. The shrimp confuse my roommates because the shells are still attached. I eat them like pink, chitinous potato chips. They are delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home