Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blogspot, faceless blog in a sea of blogs.

So I'm on line to buy a Chinatown Bus ticket on Friday afternoon and there's this black lady in front of me handing the cashier $20. Ok, so I was going to describe the situation in great detail, but what happened was that I, being Chinese, got shuttled onto the bus before this woman who clearly bought her ticket first. In the absense of any mitigating circumstances that I could see, I'd like to say that Fung Wah is blatantly racist and I am not using them again. What's really galling is that Rosa Parks had her funeral yesterday and that sort of shit still goes on. I am pissed off.

I came back from Boston with two buckets of meats (no lies) and I'm going to go downstairs to feast and watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home