Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blogspot, King of the Dancing!

The last time I got worked up about a song was about ten minutes before my MCATs. It was eleven hours of wanting to dance and answering hard questions and I was gassy. In other words: unmitigated disaster.

The last time I tried downloading a major pop song was in the year 2003. The RIAA had flooded Kazaa with nonsense versions of Miss Independent. Along the way, the song's coding mutated itself to become malignant, either spontaneously or with the aid of a Taiwanese hacker. Three days after I started scouting for functional copies of that song, my old computer detonated.

This brings us up to the present day--Madonna's completely awesome Hung Up (she samples ABBA!): Worth the risk to laptop (Skzsp) and iPod (Wanda)? Or should I just watch the video online over and over for my gay to get its fix?

Last night Justin and I did google image searches on abstract words like "freedom", "majesty" and pandas.

1 Comments:

Blogger CASEY QUEEN OF THE DANCE said...

madonna
+
gimme gimme a man after midnight
+
THE DANCING
=
GOD

and seriouslz the one reason why i am sitting rotting/DANCING in this german apt and not going outside

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home