Friday, January 27, 2006

Blogspot, Grande Reserve.

On an episode of America's Next Top Model, the contestants shot a commercial for Secret Ultra Platinum and revealed a lame fact about themselves. I guess telling the camera they sleep with the nightlight on lets them feel earnest and exposed. In the same vein--my secret: I grocery shop to make myself feel better. The produce section is oddly comforting, and I feel peaceful everytime I find an orange that feels denser than the others. It's one step away from comfort eating, but I guess it's better since I'm not getting fat, like Tyra. Speaking of, a pubescent kid called me a chink on the way back from the grocery store. In retaliation, I called him fat and he looked pretty hurt. The round little shit deserved it.

I just had a forty, and I've been depressed for a month. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home